Once again, merry Christmas!
Brandon and I slept in late and had just a little time to enjoy the real Christmas before he had to get ready for work. This is not the first time Brandon has worked on Christmas Day. In fact, only rarely has he not.
I don't really mind. I've begun my own Christmas tradition of taking myself to a movie with my mother-in-law's famous fudge. And I was looking forward to doing that this year, too; but I was tired and lazy!
After Brandon left, I cleaned up some of our Christmas Eve mess and then sat down to watch a movie here at home. A few hours later, there was still plenty of time to go out for my traditional Christmas movie, but there was absolutely no motivation. I simply didn't feel like leaving the house! So I just watched another movie here at home.
It was, perhaps, a little boring for Christmas, and I did have a moment or two of loneliness during my holiday at home. But all-in-all, it was a relaxing day and a relaxing night. And if I can't have Brandon, at least Netflix can always keep my company!
No comments:
Post a Comment